We have an open position for an Executive Assistant at our Festus location. See the below job description.
Executive Assistant – Festus, MO
- Employee ownership plan
- Excellent benefits package available
Hovis & Associates REQUIRES the following:
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, positive attitude, uphold a high degree of confidentiality, organized, good stress management, and excellent verbal/written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Pro.
Hovis & Associates PREFERS (but not required) the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2 years of experience assisting a Financial Advisor
The applicant will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Primary responsibilities will be to serve as gatekeeper for the Festus office, assist financial clients, and support the President of the Firm.
- Prepare for financial services meetings with clients, take notes during meetings, process paperwork, and manage distributions to clients
- First point of contact in the office and on the phone; therefore, applicant should possess poise, grace, and know applicable business etiquette including workplace, table manners/meal, professionalism, communication, and meeting etiquette
- Maintain calendars for Festus office and confirm appointments through texting platforms
- Office liaison with copier vendor, cleaning crews, building management,
- Advanced knowledge of and use of databases
- Update client status in database
- Maintain visitor logs
- Order office supplies
- Receive/sort/process mail
- Manage bulk mailings, client mailings, and email marketing
- Organize and initiate workflows through office and database; monitor follow-up
- Update procedure manuals for the firm
- Prepare employee meeting agendas and take minutes
- Help manage social media accounts: Blog writing and create business and community posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Please fill out the information and upload your cover letter and resume below.